As of October 1, 2022, RealManage has been chosen by the HPOA Board as the Hiddenbrooke community management company to provide all of the financial management for the Association, including paying bills, sending out annual assessments, collecting fines, monitoring accounts sent to Collection, maintaining financial records for tax purposes, and monitoring the annual budget (found here on the main Homeowners Association tab).
RealManage partners with CircaConnect to deliver top-quality service to our community, including a resident service center that is available Monday through Friday at the number shown below.
In addition, property owners have access to their own resident portal to provide easy access and immediate access to important information regarding their property.
Using the Resident Portal you will be able to:
- Make payments
- Check the status of current payments
- Change mailing address, phone number, and other contact information
- Communicate with RealManage using the convenient contact email feature
- View relevant correspondence history, notices, and documents
- Obtain ACC forms, amenity access forms, and community governing documents
- Review, and report deed restriction violations
- View a directory of listed residents in Hiddenbrooke
- Find helpful resources
- And more!
2021-2023 Annual Dues are $90.50, due July 1st, 2021. Payments not received by July 31st are subject to a $15 late fee.
Title companies should contact RealManage at 1-866-4RealService (1-866-473-2573) for any amounts due to the Association and may request any additional disclosure documents not found on this website.
Annual Dues should be mailed to:
Hiddenbrooke Property Owners Association, Inc.
San Francisco, CA 94145-0467
***please note Name, Property Address and Account Number on check***
Inquiries and information about the status of fines, annual assessments, and escrow demands related to the sale or refinance of homes in Hiddenbrooke can be found within your RealManage Resident Portal.